Thursday, February 10, 2011

Letter For My Life

Donny Jones
3999 Skaha Lake Road
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 6J7

February 10, 2011

Captain Van Camp
Commander
HMS Princess Margaret

O Captain, My Captain:
Captain Van Camp, I would like to live because if you let me live I plan on raising a family when I am older, and if you save me...I'll take you anywhere around the world if you let me live. If you did not know this u do do now... I had cancer when I was 4 years of age and I actually had gone flatlined for about 2 minutes before the doctors had saved me...i saw the light at the end of the tunnel and trust me i do not want to experience that again..... I would really like to live and if you let me live I will bring you whatever you want for the rest of my school year. Now you know very well that I care about my family as much as you do but i need to live as for I have a grandma who is dieing of cancer and i need to be by her side when she dies...It would mean soo much to me if you let me live so I could stay by my grandmothers side when she died. I hope this letter convinced you to let me live and I hope I have served you well on this voyage

Sincerely,


Donny Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment