Monday, May 7, 2012

Glog Assignment

http://www.glogster.com/donny55/the-road-by-cormac-mccarthy/g-6lik4ainlkqkrtr5m34m8a0

The Reason I chose the boy for my glog assignment was because I can relate to the boy in many ways and I understood what he was going through. I chose the 4 character traits because those were the traits that jumped out at me throughout the book the main trait that I though stuck out for the boy was that he was terrifies a lot throughout the book and at one point “The boy clung to him crying, His head buried against his chest”. I chose a shadow as the symbol for the boy because all throughout the story the boy follows in his father’s footsteps never leaving his side and making sure his father is okay whenever he is in trouble. Finally, I chose the song “Glad you came” By the wanted because the lyrics to the song relates to the boy and how scared he is at night, not wanting his father to leave his side because he is scared someone might come and take him away

No comments:

Post a Comment