Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dialogue

     "Im so bored" Lori exclaimed "Ive done nothing all day"
     "What should we do?" asked Steven
     Lori stated "Why dont we go out then?"
     "Nahh im too tired to go anywhere"
     "Aww come on lets go to a resturaunt and have a nice dinner" clamied Lori
     "Ok fine,but I get to drive there" demanded Steven
     "Dont forget" reminded Lori "That your buying dinner"
     "Thats fine" stated Steven "Im sure I have enough money"



     "Everyone hates me at school" Billy exclaimed "They all wanna beat me up"
     "Why is that son??" Dean asked worriedly
     Billy stated "Because I refuse to do their homework for them"
     "Well how about we go into the school and get this straightened out okay??"
     "Okay" sniffled Billy "But the only reason I refuse to do it is because I know its wrong"
     "Well son" Dean exclaimed "It is wrong and thats why were going into the school to deal with it"

1 comment:

  1. All four assignments complete. Reasonable detail. All assignments need further proofreading and spellchecking.

    ReplyDelete